QIS is currently looking for resumes for a large project that will kick off mid May to early June. Preference will be given to inspectors that have their API 1169, but is not required.
The following are the types of positions / qualifications we’re looking to hire:
- Utility inspectors with experience or physical ability to work in rugged and steep terrain.
- NACE CIP 1, 2 or 3 – certified inspectors; also able to work in rugged and steep terrain.
- Welding Inspectors with either AWS-CWI or CPWI certifications only.
- Minimum 3-years of pipeline related construction experience.
- This is a project that will provide long-term work.
To qualify, please adhere to the following instructions:
- Please put “WV” in the subject line with an attached resume and applicable certifications.
- Include full contact information on resume (i.e. Address, Phone # and Email Address)
- Send resumes to [email protected]
- Only resumes with “WV” will be forwarded for work consideration.